Congratulations to Brody Butts who is our 2020 scholarship recipient!
Since 1996, the Salmon Arm & District Chamber of Commerce has granted an annual $500 scholarship to a student beginning or continuing his or her education toward a degree, diploma or certificate.
This scholarship is awarded to a student, who is beginning, continuing or returning to full-time studies (no age restrictions on scholarship applicants), and is:
- A member in good standing of the Chamber of Commerce, or
- A child or spouse of a Chamber member in good standing, or
- An employee of a Chamber member in good standing, or
- A child or spouse of an employee of a Chamber member in good standing, (provided the employment is full-time and permanent), or
- A child or spouse of an employee of the Chamber itself.
To qualify, the student must be accepted to full-time studies at a Canadian college, university, technical or trade school, within the three western provinces. The student must prove high academic standing and financial need.
2020 Scholarship application closed July 10, 2020.