The friendly staff at our Visitor Centre are locals, with plenty of local knowledge.
At our Visitor Centre, we offer:
- Destination BC tourism information such as Travel / Vacation Planners, Circle Route Guides, Provincial Campground Guides, etc.
- Free wi-fi
- Brochures and guides on local tourism attractions and accommodations covering the Salmon Arm area. We also carry guides covering most communities in British Columbia
- Marine Nautical Charts for boating enthusiasts (we keep an inventory of Shuswap Lake Nautical Charts and are an authorized re-seller for other marine charts)
- Helpful and friendly staff who are Destination BC certified Visitor Centre Counsellors. They are ready to help you find information, recommend places to visit, and can help you find your evening accommodation in the Salmon Arm and Shuswap region
- Conveniently located downtown Salmon Arm
Contact the Visitor Centre for all your tourism destination inquiries
#101, 20 Hudson Avenue, N.E. Salmon Arm, B.C. V1E 4P2
(250) 832-2230 or toll-free 1-877-725-6667
We operate year-round with the following hours
|Date||Days of the Week||Hours of Operation|
|January – February 2019||Monday – Friday|
Saturday – Sunday
|10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|March – June 2019||Monday – Friday||9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m|
|July – August 2019|
(open statutory holidays)
|Tuesday – Friday|
|9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
|The Visitor Centre will cease operations on August 27, 2020.|
Documents and Websites
Click on the images below to link to the full document and/or website.