The Salmon Arm Chamber of Commerce leads and services the business community by providing the means, resources and opportunities for members to build purposeful and beneficial relationships. It offers numerous venues for members to participate – business networking, topical business speakers, workshops and information exchange to enhance your business. Learn from the sharing of ideas and knowledge throughout our business community and apply them to your business!
Through its affiliation with the B.C. and Canadian Chambers of Commerce, the Salmon Arm Chamber lobbies (non-partisan) on behalf of its members to government at the municipal, provincial and federal levels. This is another opportunity to speak up and be heard! There is strength in numbers and we are constantly seeking new members to create more business leads, networking opportunities and to assist in the economic growth and well-being of our community.
Chamber membership provides a comprehensive benefits package offering member discounts plus business referrals and networking opportunities. Other benefits include:
- Promotional opportunities
- Business contacts
- Business referrals
- Business seminars and workshops
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Committee involvement
- Listings and advertising in the Membership Directory
- Education and leadership opportunities
- Knowledge and information exchange
- Business Excellence Awards
- Chamber luncheons with key-note speakers
- Special events
- Host and Attend Business after Business
- The Chamber Website
Additionally, view our advertising options for other ways the Chamber can work for your business.